Healthy nutella in your horizontal juicer
Only 5 ingredients are needed to create this healthy chocolate hazelnut spread. Your kids (and you) will love it!
Here's what you need:
- A horizontal auger juicer with a homogenization screen
- 3 cups hazelnuts
- 100 g melted dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- agave syrup to taste
- Lightly roast the hazelnuts in an oven at 150 ˚C for 5-10 minutes.
- Wrap the hazelnuts in a towel, and after a few minutes remove the loosened skins from the nuts.
- Put the homogenization screen in the juicer, and add the peeled nuts one tablespoon at a time.
- If you want a smoother consistency, run the processed hazelnuts through a second time. for the best consistency, attach the large round nozzle (used for sorbet or nut butter) to the juicer before processing a second time.
- Mix the processed hazelnuts with the other ingredients.