Get rid of toxins in your body with 5 detoxifying champions
Consumption of factory-made food, long stays in air-polluted areas, smoking, drinking of alcohol – this all leads to accumulation of toxins in your body. Some kinds of fruits and vegetables are able to fight them and drain them out of your body. Read how to get rid of these harmful substances!
Spring is the best time for detox
Our body suffers during the winter months. Both freezing temperatures and lack of vitamins and minerals in our menu endanger the body. Moreover, we consume much more greasy food and sweets and drink more alcohol than usually which does not help at all.
It’s no wonder that after demanding winter for our body we regularly face spring fatigue. We feel exhausted, sleepy without any energy. It’s high time we fought it!
How to do it?
- Put more fresh fruits and vegetables on your menu
- Keep drinking enough
- Avoid greasy food and sweets
- Don’t drink caffeine and alcohol beverages
- Drink herbal tea a couple of times a day
Try to stick to this regime at least for a week and you’ll feel the healing effect right away!
Try fresh fruit and vegetable juices!
Not everybody likes to eat a lot of fruits and vegetables every day to keep healthy. The taste is permanently the same and you’ll get bored after some time. The easiest way how to brake this routine is juicing. For starters you can try below mentioned fruits and vegetables, which belong to the top antioxidants:
- Beet – amazing detoxifying effect, prevention against cancer
- Citrus fruits (Orange, lemon, grapefruit)– contain a lot of vitamin C
- Apple – universal remedy
- Blueberries – full of antioxidants, slow down the aging and belong to the group of “superfood”
- Leaf vegetables – contain a lot of minerals such as magnesium and potassium
Mix your own detoxifying drink or get inspired by our Facebook recipes.