The Sana 808 is the second product resulting from the collaboration between the Omega company and Sana products, following the successful Sana 707 horizontal juicer. The Sana 808 has several features which make it the best vertical juicer in the market.
The smoothest juice: The Sana 808 produces extremely smooth juice. The pulp is kept to a minimum, and the consistency of the juice produced is extremely fine and clear.
Modern design: Designed to appeal to the style-conscious European market, the Sana 808 has a form factor like a premium espresso maker. All details are finished to an extremely high standard, and the unit itself is reassuringly solid. Yet its tall design allows it to take up very little space on a countertop.
Quiet operation: The motor operates at a very quiet 43 rpm, about half the speed of a typical slow juicer. However, the new twin-bladed auger means that two cuts of produce are processd per rotation, keeping juicing speed the same.
Mixing ability: The juice cap allows different ingredients to be mixed together to create a wide variety of recipes. It also makes excellent nut milks.
The highest nutrition: Cold pressing at 43 rpm is the most gentle technology on the market, alllowing for the maximum amount of vitamins, minerals, and enzymes to be preserved. And the juice can stay fresh in the fridge for up to 24 hours.
High efficiency: The Sana 808 is able to extract the maximum amount of juice from a wide variety of product. The remaining pulp is extremely dry.
Integrated cleaning system: A high performance set of flexible blades spins around the jucing screen during juicing, constantly scrubbing the screen clean.
Versatility: With both a fine juicing screen for firm produce and a coarse juicing screen for softer materials the Sana 808 is able to process a wide variety of ingredients including:
- Leafy greens including spinach, lettuce, cabbage, parsley, and celery
- Common fruits such as apples, pears, grapes, plums, apricots, and cherries
- Vegetables like peppers, cucumbers, kohlrabi, broccoli, tomatoes, and cauliflower
- Tropical fruits including watermelon, other melons, pineapples, pomegranates, and mangoes
- Citrus fruits such as oranges, mandarins, lemons, limes, and grapefruit
- Soft berries like cranberries, blueberries, strawberries, and currants
- Herbs and other edible plants including peppermint, nettle, dandelion leaves and roots, wheat grass, barley, and ginger
Safety: The Sana 808 is made with the highest-quality BPA-free materials. All parts have been certified safe by the FDA.
Reliability: The solid construction is designed to provide years of unfailing service. This promise is backed by a 10-year warranty on the motor, and 5 years on all parts.
Included with the Sana 808 are:
- Fine juicing screen for the clearest juice
- Coarse juicing screen for softer produce or pulpier juice
- BPA-free juice pitcher with lid
- BPA-free pulp catcher
- Cleaning brush
- English manual
Lifetime service guarantee – all service work for the lifetime of the juicer is free of charge. If you have any problems with the Sana 808 after the warranty period is over we will service it free of charge. You only pay for shipping to our service center and any parts needed. We will pay for the labor and shipping back to you.