- does more than just make juice, including sorbet, nut butter, herb grinding, almond milk, and baby food
- can also make cold-pressed oil with the optional Sana Oil Extractor
- takes only 90 seconds to completely clean it after juicing
- not only makes great fruit juice, but gets excellent results with leafy greens and root vegetables
- our best seller
Make watermelon sorbet with your juicer
Just freeze a seedless watermelon and run it through your homogenizing screen. It's the simplest recipe ever!
What do you need?
- single-auger juicer equipped with a homogenizing screen or sorbet screen (most horizontal juicers include this)
- ripe seedless watermelon
- Cut the melon insto pieces to fit your juicer's feeding tube (make sure to remove the rind).
- Wrap the pieces in foil or baking paper and freeze overnight.
- Put the blank or sorbet screen in your juicer.
- Remove the watermelon strips from the freezer and allow to thaw for about 5 minutes.
- If your juicer includes pasta nozzles, use the big round nozzle for the smoothest consistency. But a nozzle isn't necessary.
- Put a bowl under the pulp outlet to catch the sorbet, and a glass under the juice outlet in case of any dripping.
- Process the frozen watermelon strips through the juicer and serve right away.
Video: Watermelon sorbet
See how simple it is to make watermelon sorbet, along with tips for choosing the best watermelon.